NEW Factory Correct Kuwahara SURVIVOR decal set in Black. Correct for 1982 Kuwahara SURVIVOR BMX models (KZ-83).
Click here for 1982 White Survivor decals.
- Factory Correct – Very Accurate & precise details. Almost identical to the original factory specs. (other decal sets have been poorly traced and passed off as quality reproductions with inaccuracy.)
- Factory Correct – does NOT include ® (registered) mark as pre-1983 Kuwahara Models never used the ® mark. (other decal sets are either missing the ® mark completely, or have placed it incorrectly and in the wrong size and font.)
- Factory Correct – Red & Yellow colors are almost exact to original factory specs. (other decal sets have printed the red and yellow colors in a lighter shade than the factory originals.)
- Factory Correct – includes the 2 little ‘placement dots’ just like the original factory specs. (other decal sets are completely missing these ‘placement dots’ – look at your original decals and they will subtly be there.)
- High Quality – High Quality just like the original factory decals – our BEST production run yet (other decal sets have been digitally printed on a thermal printer (with jagged lines) or poorly silkscreened with loose registration.)
- Decal Material – Die Cut on clear decal stock – With a protective laminate just like factory originals!. (printed on the correct mm thicknesss of quality clear decal stock with a protective laminate exaclty like the factory originals.)
For more information on if this decal set is correct for your BMX, visit the Kuwahara reference site.