NEW Factory Correct Kuwahara KZ decal set in Black. Correct for 1983 Kuwahara KZ-1 & KZ-2 BMX models.
Click here for 1983 White KZ decals.
- Factory Correct – Very Accurate & precise details. Almost identical to the original factory specs. (other decal sets have been poorly traced and passed off as quality reproductions with inaccuracy.)
- Factory Correct – includes ® (registered) mark in exact same size & place, that came on all ’83/’84 models. (other decal sets are either missing the ® mark completely, or have placed it incorrectly and in the wrong size and font.)
- Factory Correct – Red & Yellow colors are almost exact to original factory specs. (other decal sets have printed the red and yellow colors in a lighter shade than the factory originals.)
- Factory Correct – includes the 2 little ‘placement dots’ just like the original factory specs. (other decal sets are completely missing these ‘placement dots’ – look at your original decals and they will subtly be there.)
- Silkscreened – Just like the original factory decals – NOT digitally printed. (other decal sets have been digitally printed on a thermal printer (with jagged lines) or poorly silkscreened with loose registration.)
- Decal Material – Die Cut on clear decal Stock. (printed on quality clear stock just like the factory originals.)
For more information on if this decal set is correct for your BMX, visit the Kuwahara reference site.