NEW Factory Correct Kuwahara Early KZ / Late KE-1 decal set for White Frames. Correct for 1980-1981 Kuwahara KZ-1 & KZ-2 or late 1981 KE-1 BMX models.
Click here for decals for Dark Frames.
- Factory Correct – Very Accurate & precise details. Almost identical to the original factory specs. (other decal sets have been poorly traced and passed off as quality reproductions with inaccuracy.)
- Factory Correct – Precise Details – Generation 1, Version #1 & Version #2 have very slight differences. (*Version #1 – Early KE-1 (Mostly 1979 and some 1980) and early KZ (some 1980) decals had no rounded corners on the decal die cuts, the head tube decal was white right to the edge of the die cut, the main tube decal’s A’s and R were not filled in with white, and the 4130 fonts were less bold.*
*Version #2 – Later KE-1 (Mostly 1980) and early KZ (mostly 1981 and some 1980) decals had regular rounded corners on the decal die cuts, the main tube decal’s A’s and R were filled in with white, and the 4130 fonts were more bold.*)
- Factory Correct – does NOT include ® (registered) mark as pre-1983 Kuwahara Models never used the ® mark. (other decal sets are either missing the ® mark completely, or have placed it incorrectly and in the wrong size and font.)
- Factory Correct – Red colors are almost exact to original factory specs. (other decal sets have printed the red colors in a brighter shade than the factory originals.)
- Factory Correct – does NOT include the 2 little ‘placement dots’ just like the original factory specs. (early KE-1 and KZ decals do not use these ‘placement dots’ – look at your original decals and they will subtly be there)
- Silkscreened – Just like the original factory decals – NOT digitally printed. (other decal sets have been digitally printed on a thermal printer (with jagged lines) or poorly silkscreened with loose registration.)
- Decal Material – Die Cut on clear decal Stock. (printed on quality clear stock just like the factory originals.)
- Factory Correct -Includes “Made In Japan” Decal – You will get 1 (one) “Made In Japan” decal for the bottom of the seat post tube. (these decals are Factory Correct almost identical to the factory originals – printed on Silver Foil stock)
For more information on if this decal set is correct for your BMX, visit the Kuwahara reference site.